Saturday, December 20, 2014

Flower and Vines Quilt

I was going to post a picture of the Flower and Vines  quilt I won from Palmetto Tat Days. Just wanted to think everyone who tatted something for it. I love it! Thanks

Also was going to post a picture of some beads I ordered from China
It is not the bead that was interesting it is how much the traveled around
here it is
Left China
went to
Two town in Illinois left there
came to Des Moines where I live
now you would think they would have been delivered
left here went to Oklahoma, Texas
back to Des Moines then left went to New Mexico
then back here and I finely got them.
I did call the post office to see what was going on
and not sure if they ever figured it out either.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas  and a Great New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment