Monday, October 20, 2014

Baubles Bugs and Blossoms

 
Hard to believe  it has been almost two years scents I have posted anything.
I have been tatting just have had a lot of yard work to get done. Had to have the last part of the driveway done and just finished cleaning up around it now need to add some more dirt along the edges.
Here are most of the Baubles, Bugs  and Blossoms I did from The Shuttle Brothers book. I know I will do some of then again. Now if they would just do another book to keep me busy  this winter. I do have a lot of tatting books sometimes I just need a change for something different.
      
 I had just the mice laid out to take a picture then I picked up my great grandson from school and when I came in later to take a picture he had  got the others out and rearranged  them all again.
So just took the picture as it was or I would of never  gotten it done. He also decided he want the bee and wooly worm.

The story behind the black one is when I went to pull weed out of the flower beds this spring I have a Gnome  in one when I picked it up a black mouse had been using it for a place to live. It is now on the concrete and going to stay there.
Hope everyone has a great week.

4 comments:

  1. REALLY good to see you back Sharon. Glad I nudged you out of lurkdom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those are incredible. Can't wait to see what you tat next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! These are amazing 'critters'! And a charming story about your grandson! How cute that he 'set up' the photo!

    I do admit that I would have trouble making the little mice because real ones freak me out. However way back in the '70s I sewed little mice out of felt, stuffed with catnip to sell at a cat show (my sister-in-law had a show cat and belonged to the sponsoring 'club') That was before we had a house and had some unwelcome 'visitors' a few times. Glad the gnome is on concrete now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try and post more often. Thanks JB and Jane I always check the blogs first thing in the morning and later in the day. Kathy I do look at your blog then I set and stair at the high heel shoes you have on it. WIsh there was a pattern for them. May everyone have a great dayl

    ReplyDelete