Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I have been tatting. G Grandson Aracin was out of school out two weeks. Right now we are in a deep freeze, it is -4 right now, but the sun is shining and it is not snowing for a change.

I cannot fine the pattern for the leaves but I think it is one of Ruth Perry's patterns. The Chrysalis is "Mys Terry" Hope Green's form the 2009 Palmetto Tatters CD. The bee is To Bee or not to Bee by Jane Eborall pattern for the 2009 CD. Palmetto Tatters. The Aster Flower is from the Feb. 1972 Workbasket I won from Sherry Mondo giveaway. I beleive it was a snowflake I cannot fine the pattern for but I will keep looking for it. So if any one knows please let me know.
These are all from the Palmetto Tatters 2009 Cd. Split Ring Lady Bug is by Martha Ess, "Bee-Dy" Amulet Bag is also Martha Ess's Love working both of them. The Precious Butterfly is by Hope Green. I did need to learn how the do HPL all over again. Have not done any in years. It is a good way to clean off some of my shuttles.

This one is from the Russian site that is on the Online Tatting Class. Getting the order of the rings was hard. But once I starting writing down each ring and chain. It was easier, especially when working back words on the rounds.


13 comments:

  1. Ummmmm, sorry to stick the aged nose in here but that's not my bee from the DVD!!! That's the fabulous one designed by Martha Ess. I'm flattered that you think it's mine, sadly it's not!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely eye candy, thanks for stimulating me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane The pattern from the CD has your name on it. Along with your e-mail address. Thanks for letting me know.

    Thanks Tatskool I love looking at everyone else tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duh!!! I was looking at the wrong picture!! HOW STUPID is THAT!?!?! I was looking at Martha's bee purse. My apologies - another glass of wine needed, I think!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at Jane's last comment! All of those are soooo charming! That amulet bag is the cutest with the bee theme. You've done justice to all those different patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty...all of them! You've done such a nice job, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats ok Jane I have a lot of days like that. Have another glass of wine and relax.

    Thanks for all the nice comments. Time to check out the rest of the tatting blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your branch of leaves. All of your tatting is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Tatting....the Hairpin Lace snowflake is from Lenore English. I just completed one yesterday. You can see it in my blog beads-n-lace.blogspot.com Of course, I changed the count so it ended up with 7 points.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imoshen Thanks..I love this leaf pattern it is quick to work. My G Grandson ask me if I was going to make a tree. I half to fine the leaf pattern again.

    Bonnie Thanks.

    Sunela Doing the hairpin lace took me a while to remember how to do it. Thanks for letting me know who pattern it is. I am going to go and look at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, gorgeous tatting. Love the little amulet bag and the motif with the hairpin lace is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete