Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No tatting to show

I have been tatting but have not had time to take and get it pressed or scaned. Dh has been going to get chemo every day so I do a lot of driving. Now I do all of the work inside and outside. I did get the yard mowed again this morning, now it looks like it is going to rain. Flower beds were weeded last week anf looks like it is time to start pulling weeds again. Garden is in. Now I need to spray for weeds along the fance. Going to try and get some tatting posted this week. Just half to get time to get to the basement and block and press it.Hope everyone is having a nice spring.

7 comments:

  1. I hope things go well for both you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went through three different sorts of chemo with my son last year.now in remisson. he's 25. friends and TATTING got me through it all.so KEEP UP WITH THE TATING. god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Imoshen and Geraldin.So far so good. wish I know how long he was going to half to have chemo. Ido try and keep busy,

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts are with you. It's a lot of work for you to do, but keeping busy is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tatskool. The one thing I do is keep busy. still have a lot of thing to get done before winter gets here again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sendng lots of positive energy and prayers your way. Gardening is a great activity (notice how mowing is not included in this classification? Ha ha!) and it actually helps to soothe the soul. And tatting is good for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Isdihara can use lots of positive energy and prayers. Yes I do the mowing got that done yesterday before it rained. Now it is time to weed everything again. Yes working out side does make me relax.

    ReplyDelete